1 compartment with 1 divider for a 15" PC | 1 bottle holder | 1 zipped pocket
Volume: 17 litres | Weight: 250 g | Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 13 cm
Abrasion resistant components | Reinforced, padded base | 10-year warranty
We have reduced environmental impact by dyeing the thread before weaving it
Our eco-design approach
Textile dyeing requires a lot of water but also produces waste water from the dye baths. Our commitment to consume less water and reduce our water impact with this product:
- We dye one thread in two for our inner components;
- We use mass pigmentation adding the colour pigments when the yarn is produced for some of our outer components.
How to fill your backpack?
- In the bigger compartment, put your heavy items at the bottom. Pack your clothes around these items ;
- Keep your waterproof jacket and/or fleece within arm’s reach ;
- In the small compartment, put the small equipment of the day, electronic devices, map, sun cream, glasses, etc;
- Place your water bottle in the side pocket.
How to adjust your backpack?
- Loosen the shoulder straps
- Put the backpack on
- Tighten the shoulder straps.
How is volume measured?
The volume of each backpack is measured using a standard method: we fill the main compartment, as well as each pocket, with little balls. Then we empty these balls into a graduated container, which gives the equivalent volume in litres.
Tested for optimum durability and strength
We carry out several laboratory tests to validate the bag's components: fabric, buckles, straps, foam, zips. For example, for a fabric, we test the resistance to abrasion and tearing, colour fastness when exposed to UV light and washing, and waterproofing. We also conduct tests to check the resistance of assembly using a dummy that reproduces the movements of a hiker to replicate several years of wear and tear on the bag.
Your opinion is important to us!
Thanks to your feedback, we have improved the design and concept of our backpack.
This bag has been tested by many hikers and has enabled us to test its functions and make some improvements. On this new model, we have added a double zip on the main pocket, a side pocket as well as a reinforced base to support you in the countryside or any environment.